Open Call for participants – Peer Education for Social Sustainability – Do your part!
ESU is proud to announce a call for participants of the study session ‘Peer Education for Social Sustainability – Do your part!’. The Council of Europe kindly supports the event.
Are you passionate about democratic citizenship and sustainability and wish to learn more about this in a series of workshops and training activities? We’re looking to bring together a diverse, intercultural group of young people to join us to “Peer Education for Social Sustainability – Do your part!”, a Study Session that aims to welcome anyone and everyone who wishes to increase its knowledge on sustainability and are willing to bring it back to their organisation – high levels of expertise on the topics are NOT required, our training workshops will be conscious of the diverse abilities of our participants!
The Study Session is being organised by the European Students Union (ESU) in co-operation with the Youth Department of the Council of Europe and is dedicated to Representatives or active students from national students unions or Representatives of youth organisations with a focus on very different topics (education, gender, migration, etc..).
- When? The study session will take place between 27 September – 2 October 2021. Participants are expected to arrive on the 26th of September and depart on the 3rd of October.
- Who? 20 or 30 participants from the 47 member states of the Council of Europe and parties to the European Cultural Convention (Belarus, Holy See, and Kazakhstan)
- Where? The European Youth Centre Strasbourg, France. See below for Covid-19.
- Theme? Social Sustainability, Youth participation, Youth work, Human rights, Non-formal Education
- Cost? 50€ per person (covers accommodation, food, programme and travel costs)
- Deadline? LAST CALL September 10, 23:59h CET (Central European Time Zone)
Check the Call for Applicants – Peer Education for Social Sustainability – Do your part! and apply here, It’s as easy as that!