We are looking for a trainee: Executive Assistant
Period start: 23/01/2023
Period end: 20/07/2023
Description of the tasks to be undertaken by the trainee:
- Works in the Secretariat, under the supervision of the Presidency and Head of the Secretariat.
- Supports in the archiving process of the organisation.
- Supports in booking travel(s) for the ESU representatives.
- Prepares meeting notes and agendas and takes minutes at meetings as requested, ensuring that minutes are prepared and distributed, and follows up on actions from meetings.
- Works on tasks related to the daily work of the three members of the Presidency.
- Deals with daily internal organisational tasks of the Presidency.
Profile of the Trainee:
- Capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation.
- A detail-oriented person with skills in entering and verifying data.
- Must be able to take charge of a task, ask questions and follow through until it is complete.
- Willing to multitask.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced work environment.
Personal and Social Skills
- A team player that can work within a multicultural environment.
- Must be flexible and stick to tight deadlines while enjoying the activities framework in the student movement.
- An excellent command of the English language (spoken and written).
- Applicants are asked to use the Common European Framework (from A1 to C2).
Information Technology (IT) Skills
- Strong organisational skills, including proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office software, and Google Apps.
- Knowledge of the European institutions and other target audiences related to higher education, as well as of EU-funded project strands (Erasmus+, Horizon2020…), is an asset.