We are hiring a new Communication Officer!
The European Students’ Union (ESU) is looking for a creative and dynamic team player to fill the position of Communications Officer at its headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
General Conditions: 1 year contract under Belgian Law, possibility of extension. Full-time position (37.5h per week). The selected candidate must have the legal requirements to work in Belgium.
Deadline for applications: 31/12/2020.
Interviews: 2nd week of January 2021.
Starting date: February 2021.
Profile of the candidate: A team player that is able to work within a multicultural environment. Must be flexible and able to stick to tight deadlines. Can expect occasional travel to attend the major events of the organisation and project meetings.
Areas of work:
- Updating and implementing ESU’s Communications strategy; Promoting ESU events, projects, publications, campaigns, statements and policies to other stakeholders (NGOs, relevant EU institutions, policy makers, etc) and the wider public
- Collaborating with partner organisations in different Work Packages; dissemination of European projects (Erasmus+, Horizon2020, CoE)
- Writing articles and compiling information for ESU’s website and external newsletter
- Liaising with relevant media and related institutions; writing and sending Press Releases when relevant in coordination with the Presidency and EC teams
- Moderating internal and external email lists and intranet
- Organising events with other ESU staff or elected representatives
- Social Media Management
- Producing graphic materials (mainly for the website and social media): photos, videos, infographics
- Proofreading of documents produced by members of the Board/EC/other staff members
Regularly updating ESU’s website
Apply now on this link!