Task Force: Together, Moving Forward Handbook
Deadline for Applications: 25th April 2019 – 23:59 pm CET
The Executive Committee of the European Students’ Union (ESU) is hereby calling for members of the Task Force for Together, Moving Forward – Good Practices and Recommendations handbook (1). The Task Force’s mandate was given by the Board of ESU for the year 2019.
This task force will have the mission to:
- Analyse all supported projects through interim and final reports
- Develop good practice guidelines based on this analysis with the aim to support future applicants or people interested in the topic;
- Develop clear recommendations to ESU’s elected representatives on the topic
The task force will work in four clusters:
- Access to education/buddy programme
- Advocacy strategies and awareness-raising campaigns
- Inclusive practices in the community
- Bridging education and work
Applicants are required to:
- Have some knowledge/experience working in inclusion and migration issues and/or be a student, student representative or a young individual with a refugee or migrant background;
- Be available to work voluntarily between April 2019 and December 2019
- Be able to work in English (spoken and written skills)
- Be able to work in a team
- Be able to work independently through online channels
The Task Force will be guided by Martina Darmanin, ESU Human Rights Coordinator and Fanchon Lefevre, Project Manager for Together, Moving Forward who will act as a bridge between the Task Force and the projects.
⇢ Interested? Please fill in the form before 25 April 2019, 23:59 CET.
The final selection of candidates will take into account the above criteria and regional balance.
If you have any question about the work or process of the task force, please contact Fanchon at email@example.com.
(1) Together, Moving Forward regranting programme, ESU aims at supporting local and national projects and initiatives that show a true inclusion and cooperation, but also involve as much as possible volunteers (students and refugees) with knowledge and expertise into the management of the programme.