Modernization, Education and Human Rights (MEHR) Publications
For three years, partner universities and HE agencies from Sweden, Portugal and Croatia, together with ESU will work on specific country cases related to the learning outcomes assessment of human rights.
- with focus on men’s violence against women and violence towards children (medical education and social welfare) in Sweden
- with focus on migration and intercultural competencies (geography, law and social work) in Portugal
- with focus on democratic participation and citizenship (teacher training) in Croatia
The results of the project will be presented at an international conference in Brussels on 12 June 2019, organised by ESU in coordination with the rest of the partners.
- The Overall MEHR Project comparative Report
- The Swedish country report: A gender perspective on human rights education
- The Croatian country report: Human rights, children’s rights and participation, and children/pupils as active citizens
- The Portuguese country report: Migration, Human rights and Intercultural skills in higher education