BHPS II (Bologna Hub Peer Support II)
Building on the achievements of the recently concluded project “Bologna Hub Peer Support” (2020-2022), the main objective of the project “Bologna Hub Peer Support II” (BHPS II) is to continue to foster the implementation of the Bologna key commitments and the application of the Bologna tools at higher education institutions throughout the EHEA.
Peer-learning methods will be used to support at least 30 HEI across the entire EHEA in implementing the Bologna reforms. In addition, based on the individual needs of higher education institutions, the experts will provide tailor-made counselling during the meetings with those institutions that apply for an expert peer support mission.
Peer support will be offered for
• three-cycle system compatible with the QF-EHEA and first and second cycle degrees scaled by ECTS;
• recognition of qualifications in compliance with the Lisbon Recognition Convention;
• recognition of qualifications in compliance with the Lisbon Recognition Convention.
Additional issues will be addressed, including:
• formulation of learning outcomes:
• curriculum development/modularisation;
• innovative approaches to learning and teaching (e.g. digitalisation);
• mobility and internationalisation.