Kick-off Meeting of the ‘Bologna with Stakeholders Eyes, For a Stronger Future of the Bologna Process’ Project
BSWE FORward is the new project framed by the 2018 Bologna Implementation Report and Paris Communiqué and the well-known ESU’s Bologna with Student Eyes publications produced by surveying ESU’s national unions, since 2003.
The main objective of the project is to update the latest version of Bologna with Students’ Eyes publication (2018), analysing the new scenario, requirements for education and training and implementing it from the students’ perspective in cooperation with stakeholders. By involving other stakeholders and countries BWSE allows cross-disciplinary and cross-border cooperation in order to enable higher education to fully play its role in meeting the challenges faced by our societies.
The members of the Consortium are:
- European University Association (EUA)
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Quality in Higher Education (ENQA)
- European Association of Institutions in Higher Education (EURASHE)
- Ministry of Education and Science of Croatia (MZO)
- National Commission for Further and Higher Education of Malta (NCHE)
- Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia (MOES)