New BizMOOC course on Digital Skills and Digital Learning
BizMOOC, a 3-year ERASMUS+ funded project, is working to enable businesses, universities and employers to utilise the potential of massive open online courses (MOOCs). Following the successful release of MOOCBOOK, which showcases research into current use, perceptions and collaboration on MOOCs across Europe, BizMOOC is pleased to announce the release of Digital Skills, Digital Learning.
Digital Skills… is a four-week -3 hours of study time each week-, self-paced course developed to enable people looking for work, thinking about a career change or students finishing their studies to assess their learning, appreciate their skills and plan next steps. This MOOC helps in building confidence, developing digital skills and offers online resources suitable for the participants needs.
The learning objectives of the course are:
- Understand how learning takes place everyday;
- Appreciate and develop the qualities, skills and knowledge you have already;
- Know how to find and learn effectively using free online learning
- Explore a range of digital skills and practices
- Develop a critical approach to learning online
Once the course is completed, the participants will be awarded a free Statement of Participation.
The course starts on 9 April 2018, you can register here.
For more information visit BizMOOC website.