Open Call: Seminar on Mental Health in Riga
The European Students` Union (ESU) is launching an open call for participants for its Mental Health seminar, taking place in Riga, Latvia, between 6-9 December 2018.
ESU is currently working on a project entitled ‘Social Inclusion Through Participation and Democracy – promoting active citizenship in the European student movement‘, supported by the European Youth Foundation (EYF) of the Council of Europe.
The main objectives of the seminar are:
- Learn about the mental health characteristics among student population in Europe,
- Highlight the key role that National Unions of Students play in the area of prevention programmes, interventions and promoting the importance of mental well-being,
- Offer guidelines and tools on how to ensure and lobby for access to mental health services,
- Sharing good practices among different students unions in the area of mental health projects/initiatives/
- Gathering ideas and creating one united campaign in the area of mental health among students.
Registrations now closed.
Looking forward to seeing you in Riga, where a lot of fruitful discussions are going to take place around this topic.
Note: transport and accommodation costs will be covered for the selected participants.