Stanimir Boyadzhiev is a member of the Executive Committee of the European Students’ Union.
Stanimir comes from Bulgaria, where he was Vice President of the national student representation NASC and a delegate to ESU. Before his work in ESU, he served for four years as Youth President for the Bulgarian Red Cross.
He has a master`s degree in Law and is now a PhD student in “Theory of the state and law. History of political and legal doctrines”.
His most extensive experience in advocating for student rights, internationalisation and student mobility.
His main areas of work within ESU are:
- Strengthening academic integrity in Higher Education
- Erasmus+ and Mobility
- Enhancing ESU’s capacity on students’ rights to academic freedom
- Next Generation EU and National Recovery and Resilience Plans
- Internationalisation at home
- Quality Assurance Pool of Experts