Mapping education and training responses to the health crisis in the EU neighbourhood
The ETF’s latest mapping report on the progress of 27 countries in education and training from the EU’s neighbourhood regions and Central Asia shows a more homogeneous picture as many countries have passed through similar stages since the COVID-19 outbreak.
The ETF has published a report focusing on how 27 countries neighbouring the EU are coping with COVID-19 in the field of education and training. The report includes information about countries from South-Eastern Europe and Turkey, the Eastern Partnership and Russia, the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean, and Central Asia on:
- support for teachers and trainers through multiple channels;
- access to internet and outreach measures considering equality, opportunities and digital literacy;
- decisions regarding examinations, certification and validation;
- school autonomy in organising digital and online learning; and
- addressing vocational education and training beyond general education subjects.
Read the publication on this link.