Internship Offer: Communications and Project assistant
The European Students’ Union is looking for a creative and dynamic team player to fill the position of Communications and Project manager assistant at its headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
About the European Students’ Union (ESU)
ESU is the umbrella organisation of 45 national unions of students from 39 countries, and through these members represents almost 20 million students. The aim of ESU is to represent and promote the educational, social, economic and cultural interests of students at a European level towards all relevant bodies and in particular the European Union, Bologna Follow-Up Group, Council of Europe and UNESCO.
ESU actively promotes students’ rights and equal opportunities for all individuals in higher education. For more information have a look at our website.
- Promote ESU events, projects, publications, campaigns and statements to other stakeholders and wider public (website, social media, newsletter, press…)
- Assist in collecting content for ESU’s website, social media and our monthly Newsletter and support with the implementation of ESU’s Communication Strategy
- Collaborate with campaign/communications monitoring tasks
- Ensure an effective implementation of ESU visual identity
- Manage the contact database and mailing lists
- Cooperate with other ESU staff or elected representatives on ESU events’ organising
- Share daily secretariat tasks with other secretariat members
- Assist the project managers with project internal communications and organisation, follow up tasks
Qualification: Educational Qualifications/Vocational Training
- A degree or comparable experience within the areas of Public Relations, Project management, Communication, Design and/or Marketing.
- Knowledge and/or experience in promotional activities
- Very good computer skills and web literacy
- Social media savvy
- Excellent visual skills with a lot of creativity;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, international environment;
- Interest in education-related issues;
- Knowledge of project management will be considered an asset
Personal and Social Skills
A team player that is able to work within a multicultural environment. Must be flexible and able to stick to tight deadlines.
A very good command of the English language (spoken and written). Additional knowledge of one or more European languages is highly desirable.
Information Technology (IT) Skills
MS Office, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of the European institutions and other target audiences related to higher education
- Experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- Layouting and design skills
How to apply:
We only accept applications via Eurodyssée. Find the offer and more details on their website.
NEW DEADLINE: 14 September 2018.