21 Asia-Europe Foundation Summer University (ASEFSU21) is calling for participants!
The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) is calling for participants for its 21st Edition of ASEF Summer University (ASEFSU21). The main theme of this edition will be ‘Youth with Disabilities: Shaping inclusive ASEM Societies’.
ASEF will welcome Asian and European students and young professionals willing to create a better and more inclusive society for young people with disabilities. This is a 2-week innovative experience that combines practical and theoretical knowledge.
Participants will have to solve the challenges that young people with disabilities face every day of their lives. They will achieve a deep understanding of their main problems and will become active ambassadors for the formation of inclusive ASEM societies.
Content Areas of the Program
The event will cover the following themes:
- Rights Protection and Legislation
- Economic Security and Employment
- Inclusive Education
- Health and Well-Being
- Participation in Society
- Access to Information
- Attitudes and Perceptions
Who can apply?
- Citizens of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Partner countries
- Students, entrepreneurs, academics and professionals (between 18-30 years old)
- Strong command of English (verbal and written)
- Individuals with & without disabilities (open for all to apply)
In Melbourne (Australia) and Christchurch (New Zealand).
From 27 January to 10 February 2018 (2 weeks).
No registration or participation fee
Also all the expenses (accommodation, meals, travel…) are covered by the program.
Deadline: 10 December 2017, GMT 23.59.