Open Call for Graphic Designers
The European Students’ Union (ESU) and the Bologna with Stakeholders Eyes For a Stronger Future of the Bologna Process project (BWSE FORward) are looking for a graphic designer.
The European Students’ Union (ESU) is the umbrella organisation of 46 National Unions of Students (NUS) from 40 countries. Through our members, ESU represents almost 20 million students in Europe.
The aim of ESU is to represent and promote the educational, social, economic and cultural interests of students at the European level towards all relevant bodies and in particular the European Union, Bologna Follow Up Group, Council of Europe and UNESCO.
BWSE FORward (Bologna with Stakeholders Eyes For a Stronger Future of the Bologna Process) is the new Erasmus+ project led by ESU from June 2020 until May 2022. The project is framed by the 2018 Bologna Implementation Report and Paris Communiqué and the well-known ESU’s Bologna with Student Eyes publications produced by surveying ESU’s national unions.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer in order to perform the following tasks:
- Develop the branding and visual identity of the BWSE FORward project (logo, brand personality, colour palette, choosing the typeface and other on-brand supporting graphics);
- Designing the Bologna with Stakeholders Eyes publication, both digital and print version. This publication is an update of the latest version of Bologna with Students’ Eyes publication (2018), analysing the new scenario, requirements for education and training and implementing it from the students’ perspective in cooperation with stakeholders.
We plan to print a minimum of 300 hard copies.
What we are looking for:
- To design youth and trend-oriented publication, targeted to our audience, with a high level of personality.
- Design an eye-catching and contemporary publication.
- To create two versions of the publication, both digital and print.
- To design and include branded illustrations and data visualizations.
Terms and Conditions
- Estimated budget: between 2,500-3,000 EUR.
- Timeline: Your work will start at the beginning of September 2020, developing the visual identity of the project, and at the beginning of October 2020, you will start working on the publication that needs to be ready at the end of the month.
Submit your proposal
If you are interested in this collaboration, share with us your budget proposal with its specifications and your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org — including in the subject line the name of the call and your organisation by 24 August 2020 at 12:00 (CEST).
We look forward to working with you!
Download the PDF version of the call on this link.