Open Call for Graphic Designers
The European Students’ Union (ESU) and the Social and International Dimension of Education and Recognition of Acquired Learning project (SIDERAL) are looking for a Graphic Designer.
The European Students’ Union (ESU) is the umbrella organisation of 46 National Unions of Students (NUS) from 40 countries. Through our members, ESU represents almost 20 million students in Europe. The aim of ESU is to represent and promote the educational, social, economic and cultural interests of students at the European level towards all relevant bodies and in particular the European Union, Bologna Follow Up Group, Council of Europe and UNESCO.
SIDERAL is an Erasmus+ project led by the Ministry of Science and Education, the Republic of Croatia. The Project supports the implementation of the (Croatian) National Plan for Strengthening the Social Dimension. In particular, the Project contributes to further developments of recognition of prior learning in higher education through encouraging flexible learning paths within a broader policy framework of the social dimension.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer in order to perform the following task:
Designing a Survey Report Publication, both digital and print version. The publication is a report on the COVID-19 impact on student life during the pandemic crisis.
What we are looking for:
- To design youth and trend-oriented publication, targeted to our audience, with a high level of personality.
- Design an eye-catching and contemporary publication.
- To create two versions of the publication, both digital and print.
- To design and include branded illustrations and data visualizations.
Terms and Conditions
- Estimated budget: between 2,500 – 3,000 EUR.
- Timeline: Your work will start at the beginning of January 2021, working on the publication that needs to be ready at the end of the month.
Submit your proposal
If you are interested in this collaboration, share with us your budget proposal at email@example.com — including in the subject line the name of the call and your organisation/company/name by the end of December.
We look forward to working with you!
Download the PDF of the call here.