Discover how entrepreneurial your higher education institution is!
Higher Education Institutions interested in assessing, among others, the entrepreneurial nature of their higher education environment can now consult HEInnovate. This self-assessmet tool is initiated by the European Commission, DG Education and Culture and OECD LEEDS forum and is supported by a panel of six independent experts.
HEInnovate covers seven areas of self-reflection:
- Leadership and Governance
- Organisational Capacity, People and Incentives
- Entrepreneurship development in teaching and learning
- Pathways for entrepreneurs
- HEI – business/external relationships for knowledge exchange
- The Entrepreneurial HEI as an internationalised institution
- Measuring the impact of the Entrepreneurial HEI
HEInnovate is open to everyone. It can be used at all levels and can be completed as a formal or an informal exercise, by individuals or groups of people at the faculty or the institutional level.
More information here