Improving Efficiency of Student Services (IMPRESS)
General info: IMPRESS is a European-funded project under the EU Tempus Programme- Structure Measures strand. The project started in October 2012 and will last 36 months.
The prime objective of the project is to enhance students’ experience in higher education of Ukraine. It is intended to enable Ukrainian student services to get acquainted with the European standards and as a result to meet the modern education quality standards in accordance with the Bologna Process requirements. Each University is offered to establish Student Support Service Centers to conduct such activity and to contribute to creating a better student environment.
- Improved recruitment process.
- Renovated student placement services that will increase future employability.
- Students trained in “soft skills” to meet career targets.
- Modernisation of student activities and experience in terms of the knowledge based economy.
- Upgrade Alumni Societies services and career support.
- Strategic cooperation Framework with the Ministry.
- Retrained University staff with new vision of student competences and life long learning.
- Closer cooperation amongst all stakeholders of the labour and educational markets.
- Improvement to regional economy and social infrastructure.
- Introduction and implementation in Ukraine of the Best Practice of Student Services in Europe
Lead Partner: Northumbria University (UK)
Donetsk National University
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Ivan Franko Lviv National University
University of Cordoba(Spain)
Tomas Bata University in Zlin(Czech Republic)
Ukrainian Association of Students’ Self-Government
Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
The National Union of Students in Europe(BE)
British Ukrainian Reach Out Centre
Donetsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
Shoofly Publishing Ltd (UK)
Project website: http://lottilotti.wix.com/impress_lotti
This project is funded by the European Union