Enhancing the Social Characteristics and Public Responsibility of Israeli Teaching through a HEI-Student Alliance (ESPRIT)
This three-year project funded by the TEMPUS programme addresses university management and services for students, as well as equal and transparent access to higher education.
The project’s activities include:
- Gathering data to outline the current scope of social engagement in Israeli higher education institutions;
- Developing a model for the building of curricula with a social engagement component;
- Training specialists in the development of courses with a social engagement element;
- Implementing a pilot project on socially involved modules incorporating Bologna objectives (lifelong learning, student centred learning, ECTS, learning outcomes);
- Preparing a methodology for the building of a social benchmarking tool for higher education institutions;
- Implementing a social benchmark pilot in Israeli higher education institutions;
- Developing new modalities for the student-higher education institutional relationship;
- Introducing comprehensive quality measures accompanying the project from its onset and ensuring ongoing compliance with its objectives.
For more information about the project, please visit the project’s website here.
This project is funded by the European Union